A CAREER AT BRAND X
There is always room here for true innovators.
QUANTITATIVE ANALYST. WE HIRE STORYTELLERS, NOT DATA DUMPERS.
Every research study generates data that tells a story – if you know how to read it. Are you that person? Brand X Quantitative Analysts are able to apply the best methodologies, intuitively analyze data, and then tell an authentic story that accurately represents the data and communicates and resonates with our clients.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree including coursework in Statistics, Market Research & Marketing Analytics or related degree and experience
- Master’s Degree (preferred) or sufficient hands-on work experience in marketing or market research required
- 5+ years’ experience working with data creation and analytical report production
- Skilled in using Excel, SPSS, SAS, or R (or equivalent statistical package)
- Experience in consumer packaged goods marketing research or marketing a plus
- Strong communication skills including in-person and written
Description of Role:
The primary responsibility of this position is to utilize specific data processing skills and analytical techniques learned mostly over the last five years and apply them in multiple methodologies. With this knowledge, the quantitative analyst creates the story behind the data; specifically, what insights were gained from the marketing research survey that can enhance the client’s understanding of their female customer.
Demonstrate an ability to determine the appropriate research methodology/analytical technique to a business problem including:
- Segmentation techniques
- Monadic vs. Pre- & Post-Design
- Regression and Correlation Analysis
- Discriminate Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Help develop questionnaires, track changes, test online surveys, and perform other quality checks before launching a study
- Monitor data collection and proactively identify issues with sample and data quality
- Perform data cleanliness/Quality Assurance (QA) procedures to ensure high quality, integrity and consistency of all data sets
- Develop and maintain Data Operational Reporting standards and metrics
- Help produce syndicated reports using Brand X Research’s proprietary reporting platform
- Create client-specific confidential reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and follow-up analytics based on client presentations