Validate your concepts to take the guesswork out of how she will react.
Concept validation is the difference between guessing how she’ll react and knowing how she’ll react. Are you bringing a new product to market? Are you trying to get funding for a product or project, but need validation in order to get more investors on board?
Brand X offers Concept-X℠ to take your product concept or prototype and run it through its paces with actual target consumers to determine its viability in the local, regional, national, or international marketplace. From food to fashions, electronics to tech, Concept-X℠ can tell you whether to go full steam ahead or back to the drawing board.
We focus on:
- New Concept Validation
- New Technologies and Consumer Electronic Products
- Line Extensions
- Product Modifications
- Usability Testing
- Predicting Your Future Customer
VALIDATION REDUCES RISK AND INCREASES OPPORTUNITIES FOR FUNDING
If your business relies on bringing new products and concepts to market, you can use all the knowledge, insight and validation you can get. If you’re an entrepreneur or start-up ready to take it to the next level, that customer insight and validation is even more critical.
In our discussions with private equity firms, they say they turn away up to 95 percent of pitches because the product or concept has not been validated.
One of the best ways to prove viability and reduce risk is to test how your customers will respond to your new concept. Brand X brings our proprietary research capabilities to help you test:
- New Concepts – inspired innovations can change existing markets OR create entirely new ones.
- Additions to Existing Product Lines – let’s find out how a new product idea can enhance an already great product line.
- Modifications to Existing Products – if you changed the design, function, or performance of an existing product, how would your most loyal and profitable customers respond?
Tell us what you want to know and we’ll recommend the best methodologies to validate your concept.
USABILITY TESTING – IS THE MARKET READY FOR YOUR CONCEPT?
This is a great tool for venture capital firms, start-ups, mergers and acquisitions, etc. to determine how the target market will respond to your concept…BEFORE you invest too heavily.
UNCOVER IT ALL IN X-LABS℠
In X-Labs℠, we take your product concept, beta version, or prototype and test it with actual target consumers to determine its viability in the local, regional, national, or international marketplace.
A wide variety of validation tools can be used during this process – ranging from in-person interviews and usage studies, to video ethnographies, to online user tests which allow for geographically larger and more diverse test groups and allow analysts to monitor user behavior remotely, in real-time.
Brand X is partnering with technology companies to constantly find new and better ways to conduct customer research and concept validation.
Learn more about our X-Labs℠ next generation research methodologies.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO DO CONCEPT VALIDATION WITH WOMEN CONSUMERS?
From mobile gaming to household technology, from the auto industry to the travel industry, women lead purchasing decisions. It’s important to test your products with women for two reasons:
1. Women are influencing up to 80 percent of all purchases. They’re buying products for themselves and their families. They are also the majority users of social media where they are sharing their opinions of your products. Win her approval, and you are more likely to end up in the family home.
2. Women can have higher expectations of products. They demand reliability, performance and ease of use. They have a longer checklist of things that matter. There is a saying about New York, ”If I can make it there I’ll make it anywhere”. If your product can meet the standards of women, it will likely meet the standards of everyone else.
At Brand X, we’ve conducted over 3,000 female-focused research projects. Our intellectual capital and proprietary processes help us uncover deeper, more accurate insights into today’s female consumer.
Go from guessing to knowing with Concept-X concept validation.