how should long-standing brands transform their identities to become relevant to the modern day consumer?
What do you need to know about emerging competitors, new trends and changing consumer behavior to position yourself for future transformational growth?
MARKET INTELLIGENCE THAT CAN FORECAST DISRUPTIVE CHANGES AND EXPOSE NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
What market forces and changes in consumer behavior are going to affect your business in 3 months, 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years? What shifts can you harness to gain market share and drive shareholder value?
Brand X can help answer those questions.
Future-X is a monthly research report – customized specifically for your organization – that takes a holistic look at trends shaping consumer behavior. It was developed specifically to meet the needs of clients looking for transformational growth. This isn’t just market research; this is research-driven data and insights designed for Chief Strategy Officers.
Future-X delivers actionable intelligence about the trends affecting your specific industry to help you:
- Prepare for and mitigate risk from changes in market forces, competitors, new technology, and consumer behavior.
- Position your company to take advantage of future opportunities by strategically aligning your products and services with future consumer needs.
- Optimize your product mix, marketing and sales to be proactive rather than reactive to market shifts.
- Identify emerging competitors who have tapped into a consumer need or trend you may not be aware of.
- Understand not only your own space but adjacent industries that could affect your future.
Reinvent your business before the market does.
THE FUTURE-X PROGRAM
For Future-X clients, the Brand X analysts use a multidisciplinary approach to identify early-stage, high impact trends (as well as under-the-radar concepts) and how they will affect your products and services, your industry, and your competition.
The Future-X Program integrates research from across sectors, categories, geographies, and markets and applies guided observation of data from a wide range of sources:
- Synthesis of existing research and reports
- Interviews with academics, practitioners and entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurial landscapes
- Market dynamics
- Consumer research
- Competitive analysis
Our analysts then perform predictive analytics, considering all market factors that could influence your business ecosystem, including:
- Political forces
- Economic forces
- Social forces
- Technological forces
- Ecological forces
- Legal and regulatory changes
Each month, your team receives monthly presentations of Future-X trends, detailing potential impacts to your business, innovative applications, and ongoing strategies driven by a deeper understanding of what is essential for thriving not only today but tomorrow.
Implications and recommendations are presented in formats best suited for use by your team(s):
- Segmented by demographic (Women, Boomers, Gen X’ers, Millennials and Centennials)
- Broken down by brand or by business unit
- Identified trends will be expressed alongside your competitors’ activities as they relate to the trend
- Prioritized action plans for short- and long-term strategies
TRANSFORMATIONAL GROWTH = A TRUE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Changing your operation may improve efficiencies, but it doesn’t ensure future success. Transformational growth comes from innovation driven by looking at your situation through a different lens – the consumer lens. When you truly understand your customer and know your consumer market inside and out, that is when you can create transformational growth.
What do you know about your customers that your competition does not?
The proprietary Future-X process uncovers insights about your customers that will drive future demand. It accurately forecasts future trends in long range increments and provides you with a customized roadmap of future opportunities and risks.
Bottom line, the outcomes of Future-X help you be better positioned to drive future company value.
PREDICTABILITY IN AN UNPREDICTABLE WORLD
While no one can predict the future, Future-X can help identify trends and give you a broader view of factors impacting your situation. In an uncertain world, this kind of specific intelligence can help you be better prepared for what lies ahead. The most successful business decisions are backed with the best intelligence.
Contact us to find out more about how our Future-X program can help you innovate for a successful future.